Thursday, February 9, 2012

Walking On Sunshine

I feel...happy. Like positive.  It's weird. I used to be stressed and disgruntled. Now I'm just happy. Like even things that would normally make me super pissed at work, don't matter anymore. Then I get home and it's just total bliss. I have this amazing husband who cooks me dinner every night and is the best dad ever. And this wonderful little boy who is the most adorable baby in the entire universe. I mean the kid is always happy. Like ALWAYS. I think it's contagious. That must be it! His endless joy has rubbed off on me. You're probably thinking, well duh, of course you're happy. And I get that it sounds silly. I'm not saying I wasn't happy before, it's just complete happiness now. Like in every facet of my life. It's the best feeling ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a pessimist and worst case scenario extraordinaire, but now, when I say things like, "My head hurts, it's probably a blood clot," I do it with a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment