Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All By Myself

I love my husband. He works very hard for us. But I really hate his job sometimes. He recently started a rather large job at an apartment complex in Largo. Normally, he takes the baby to my mom's everyday and then goes to work. That means he has been getting up super early to make it to Largo and get this job done. The people at the complex were really nice and offered him an apartment to stay in while he's working there. So now he will be staying there four nights a week. Which wouldn't be too bad, except the other days that he stays here he has other jobs to do. That means he ends up working seven days a week. While I understand that this is necessary for our future and what not, it totally sucks. So here I sit all alone, just me and my lap top. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy, I'm sorry. That really sucks. I know a little about how you feel. Eric just got off third shift. He use to be gone pretty much for 4 days straight. It is really hard.

    ReplyDelete