Sunday, March 4, 2012

Going The Distance

I'm a little disappointed in myself. I did not do as well in the Gasparilla 5k as I wanted to. What really makes me mad is that I finished 3 minutes faster at the one I ran just two weeks ago! There is no excuse for it. However, it was hot, three of my toes went numb (time for new shoes), and I'm sick. So maybe there are some excuses. Hee hee. In other news, Cole got his big boy car seat! I absolutely love it and so does he! We took a trip to Whole Foods today and he was passed out. Speaking of Whole Foods, it was my first time there. I know, I know. Miss Organic has never been to Whole Foods? Crazy right? It's just so FAR. John actually sent me to get him some specific oranges. Anyway, this place is amazing! They have everything! Luckily I printed some coupons before I went because it's not cheap. I don't think I'll be making it down there very often, but it is a nice option. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Whole Foods!! Have you ever seen the 100 Days of Real Food website? It has a lot of really good recipes on it. Some days I run and I feel like I am floating and other days I feel like I am pulling an extra 50 pounds behind me or something. I don't think I've ever had a run that felt the same. You did amazing in your race!!!

    ReplyDelete