Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Last night John and I went on a dinner cruise with his family. It was so much fun! If you haven't done it, you definitely should. The food was great, the weather was perfect, and we did a little dancing too! I only wish it were longer.  So lately I've been feeling super stressed out. I may have taken on too much this year, and I should probably learn to say NO to people. It may be a control issue. A lot of times I feel like if I don't do things myself, they won't be done right. One of the fun things on my "To Do" list got checked off today; I threw a baby shower for my cousin. I had such a great time planning it, and I'm really happy with the way everything turned out.  Next up is our staff Christmas Party for work! Now if I could only get someone to PAY me to plan a party. I mean really, if I could just plan parties and sell jewelry, I would.  Here are some pictures of the shower!





No comments:

Post a Comment