Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baby I Love Your Way

I have amazing friends and the best mom ever! Yesterday was my baby shower and I can't even believe how beautiful it was! The theme was Bedtime Stories, because I LOVE to read. (www.readthisnotthatguide.blogspot.com) Not only did they pick the perfect theme, but they also had all the foods I've been craving! There was a taco bar, Moe's queso dip, spinach & artichoke dip, ice cream with tons of toppings, brownies AND cake! Cole now has a TON of books in his library, which I am super excited to read to him. All of my family and friends came and brought us wonderful gifts. :) I just can't believe I had a BABY shower, like, for a BABY! Crazy! Now I am in full on clean and organize mode! We still have a lot of things to buy and borrow though. I am just trying to do a little every day while I still have the energy. :) I've also started getting things wrapped up at work. The end of the school year is always so crazy and it goes super fast. I just want to have nothing to worry about in June so I can relax and float in mom's pool! :) Here are some pics from the shower!


1 comment:

  1. Let me know what's on your 'borrow' list and I'll see if we've got one you can use :o)

    ReplyDelete