Thursday, May 26, 2011

Walkin On Sunshine

So update. I didn't go to the hospital and everything is back to normal. Other than the fact that I am now best friends with Tums.  I've started carrying a bottle in my purse. John's getting really sick of listening to me burp. On a happy note, I've got a three day weekend coming up and only 5 days of work left! SO excited to be able to be home and clean my house and/or float in my mom's pool.  It's getting quite hot out and I may just move in to her pool permanently. Tomorrow we have our end of the year field trip at a park and John is chaperoning with me. The kids are super excited. I'm not really looking forward to hiking through the woods in the heat. I'm thinking John should be the hiking leader, and I might accidentally forget something and send them on ahead and then forget to "catch up" with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment