Friday, May 20, 2011

Footloose

I am being attacked from the inside! This little guy is kicking up a storm and it's awesome! The best part is it's happening all throughout the day now. I love poking him back and then he kicks harder. It is so cool! I will be 34 weeks on Sunday. I can't believe how close I am to being done! I still don't think I have fully grasped the fact that he has to come out at some point. As much as I want him here, the reality of it is just surreal. Meanwhile, John is still stuck on putting surround sound in the nursery. I came home the other day to find that he had put the cd changer and speakers under the crib. Mozart was playing when I walked in. I quickly pointed out that, while I appreciate the thought, I really didn't want to crawl under the crib every time I need to change a cd. He cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment