Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tik Tok

 Let's talk about how no one warns you that having your cervix checked IS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! Not like pain really, just, not cool. Thanks for the warning ladies! Anyhoo, I am happy to report that I am 36 weeks and nothing is happening. Meaning all is as it should be. :)  I am SUPER excited that school is out, however now I am just waiting around. Everything is washed, cleaned, organized, etc. So I find myself looking for things to do.  Job hunting is on the top of my list right now. There are a few openings I'm excited about. I'm hoping to go on some interviews next week! Today I am going to meet our pediatrician. After that, I seriously have like nothing baby related left. I am hoping this whole nesting thing kicks in and I'll start like scrubbing the baseboards and stuff. At least it will pass the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment