Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teeth

I hate my teeth. I mean I literally loathe them. They were given to me by my wonderful parents, who are very happy to no longer be paying for their repair and upkeep. My teeth have been a problem my entire life. Think of something you can have done to your teeth, and I've had it done. Most recently one of my crowns came off for the third time. Unfortunately, we didn't have the money to get it fixed. Then part of the crown's enamel came off. I've been wearing it during the day and taking it out at night, so as not to choke on it.  I called today to schedule an appointment for a new one. For the low low price of $386. Oh joy. The receptionist pretty much yelled at me and told me I had to come in immediately because it could be infected. So now I feel like a horrible person for possibly putting my baby in danger so I could save money.  My appointment is tomorrow and I'm sure I'll get yelled at some more by the actual dentist. So that should be fun. In the meantime I'm gonna go brush, waterpik and swish with Listerine like a crazy person.

1 comment:

  1. Update: I went to the dentist and got a temporary crown put on until my new one is done in two weeks. Then two days later, I swallowed it. Yeah. So now I have to go back and get ANOTHER temporary. Super.

    ReplyDelete