Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In the Ghetto

I live in the ghetto. Well, not really, but it feels that way sometimes. The problem is there are too many renters. I'm not saying that ALL renters are bad. But these people just don't care about taking care of their yards, houses or kids. The yards have like 5 foot tall weeds. There are like 7 cars in the driveway and they are constantly being worked on.  Their dogs run around without leashes.  I walk my dog at night and I am so sick of seeing their children outside at 10:30 at night. I mean really?! Then these same people will blame their kid's teachers when they don't do well in school. I almost went and said something the other night. Then I remembered that I'm a crazy pregnant lady and I should probably not be outside at night in my jammies yelling at people. :)

2 comments: