Friday, March 4, 2011

Shot Through the Heart

Tonight we had a lovely evening at our friends' house eating and visiting. We got home around 10:30 and as I'm getting ready for bed I realize that I am an idiot. I was supposed to go to Publix after work today to pick up my prescription refill and I totally forgot. Which wouldn't be a big deal, except this is a prescription for injections that I have to do at the same time (8:00am) every morning to ensure that Cole & I don't get any blood clots. So of course now I'm freaking out about not getting my shot on time. John assures me that they open at 8 and I can simply be waiting at the door. Luckily we live close to Publix and I can rush home to do the injection. However, that also means that the shot will be about 10 minutes late. Even worse, I will have to be dressed and out the door by 7:50. ON A SATURDAY! Why am I such an idiot?

1 comment:

  1. Update: Publix does indeed open at 8. However, the pharmacy doesn't open until 9!!! FML!

    ReplyDelete