Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Think I Love You

My mom is OCD. She LOVES cleaning. Especially vacuuming. Now anyone who lives in a super clean house their whole life is bound to pick up some of these traits. I do like a clean house, but I am not even close to her level of crazy. Until now. This Christmas my mom asked for, wait for it, a vacuum. My dad, being a genius, bought me one too. This vacuum is no joke. It has all kinds of attachments, it comes apart in multiple ways, it does tile, wood, carpet AND you can control the amount of suction! It's amazing! Oh, I almost forgot, it swivels! The list goes on. If I could marry this vacuum, I probably would. I am in love with it. John may get booted. Anyway, here it is, the most glorious vacuum ever. The Shark Navigator Lift Away Professional. Get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment