Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Warning: Males may want to stop reading this immediately. :)

I am sad to report that after one year and four months (other than the first few weeks after delivery) my period is back with a vengeance. As I was totally unprepared for this occurrence, due to my complete denial of it ever happening again, my poor (amazing) husband had to go out and buy the proper supplies. I've heard that having a baby may help with the symptoms of Endometriosis. So far it seems to be true. So that's a perk!
Cole is finally sleeping through the night. Well, as much as a breastfed baby does anyway. He usually gets up around 3 to have a quick snack and then goes right back to sleep. He gets a little squirmy sometimes because of his teeth, but other than that he is doing great. Being on vacation has been amazing. I am catching up on months of lost sleep. Being home with him is so wonderful. Going back to work on Monday is going to be tough. I can't believe he is almost 6 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment