Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm So Excited

I may not sleep tonight. I am so excited for my ultrasound tomorrow! I really can't believe I am already halfway through my pregnancy. It is just amazing to me how quickly it has gone. Mostly I'm realizing that finding out whether we are having a boy or girl kind of makes it more real. This is the point where we get to really start planning. Which, in case you don't know me, I live for.  I just know that once we are able to register and finish the nursery it will really start to sink in that this is happening. I've been pretty chill with the whole thing and haven't really allowed myself to buy things or plan too much ahead. Tomorrow it is on! After the doctor, we will be going straight to Babies R Us to finish up our registry. Sadly, before all this fun can begin,  I have to go to work and sit through a half day meeting analyzing data. Oh goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment