Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pop Goes The Weasel

Holy belly! It was pointed out to me today that my belly has grown. I guess I really don't notice as much since I see it every day. I seem to be busting out of ALL of my clothes though. Even the first maternity pants I bought no longer fit comfortably. The other day while driving home I actually had to pull my pants down half way because I couldn't breathe! True story. Luckily I had a sweater to cover myself with. So I bought a new pair of pants for work.(consignment) That means I now have ONE pair of works pants. Not good. Maternity clothes are WAY expensive. So I may have to start hounding people for hand me downs! (hint, hint) Anyway, I'll take some pics soon. The ones I have are not post worthy.

2 comments:

  1. Best reason for outgrowing clothes EVER! :o) BTW, all of my bottoms (mostly skirts) were Old Navy because they're cute but cheap!

    ReplyDelete