Monday, February 7, 2011

Lookout Weekend

Torture is not cool. Waiting the remaining eight days until my ultrasound is torture. Why this twenty week rule? It's ridiculous! Other people find out WAY earlier. Even my students are annoyed by this. They are counting down the days. The calendar at school says "Baby Day" on the 16th.
Luckily I have something else to look forward to that will occupy some of my time. On Sunday I'm going to the State Fair to watch the allstar cheerleading competition. Obviously this makes me crazy happy. Not only is it a day filled with cheerleading, but there's also a silly amount of food. Not just any food. Fair food. I think you all understand where I'm going with this. So, if I can just get through this week without strangling any kids or coworkers, a day of fattening food and fun awaits me!

Ps- Is anyone catching on to my post titles?

4 comments:

  1. I have!!! And I hope I'm not a coworker you want to strangle ;o)
    BTW, totally ridiculous that I have to use our blog email to post comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Sign up for a gmail account silly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if it's your intent, but all i think is that old song "look-out week-end cuz (here i come) be-cause week-ends were (made for fun!)" love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was exactly my intent. Now look at my other titles ;)

    ReplyDelete