Friday, February 4, 2011

Ya'll Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind!

Let's be honest. I'm not exactly good at mincing words. I'm actually shocked that I still have a job. Or friends. Or a husband. Anyway,  today I bit my tongue and I'm rather proud of myself. However, this means I must now rant to you all. Apparently the people in charge of my school think we have no rights. Today we were told not to speak negatively about our jobs on Facebook. Um, I'm sorry, am I no longer an American citizen? Last time I checked there was some silly document that guaranteed me FREEDOM OF SPEECH! I am not stupid, I don't name names, I don't talk about students. But if I want to say something negative like, I AM SICK OF THIS JOB, I will damn well do it. And if they don't like it, they can try to fire me. I pay my Union dues for a reason. Ahhhh, all better.
So on a happy note, my little mini person is busy buzzing around in my belly. It is the coolest/weirdest feeling ever! The other day at work I sat down and sighed and a student asked what was wrong. One of the girls answered for me. "The baby's taking over her body!" HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment